To keep you and our staff safe, we will continue the following procedures during this time. We ask that you be patient with us while we do our best to ensure your safety and that of our staff. Thank you for joining us at Our Breakfast Place!
- Masks are required to enter and migrate inside the restaurant. We provide a mask to guests without one. While at the tables, masks may be removed.
- We check forehead temperature on everyone entering.
- Our employees wear masks.
- We seat no more than 6 per table, in our front dining area. More than 6 (same party) may be seated in rear meeting room.
- To maintain distance, most tables may not be combined.
- Most of our table Condiments are disposable
- Plastic “to-go” tableware is available upon request.
*Even with extra staff, some guests may experience longer seating times.
Award-Winning Breakfast, Brunch and Lunch!
Meet Eva and Mike
Eva and Mike Beheler own and operate Our Breakfast Place restaurant in Waco, Texas.
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT as of April 21, 2021
Our Breakfast Place will remain open Saturdays and Sundays for dine-in guests. However, we will no longer be accepting online ordering, telephone carry-out orders, or answering our telephones on Saturdays or Sundays. We will provide dine-in service on a “First Come, First Served” basis so there may be longer wait times than our normal 15 to 20 minutes depending on the number of guests joining us.
We apologize for any inconvenience. However, we must realize our limitations in order to provide our consistency of quality products, cleanliness, and service. Our dine-in guests will always be our priority!
Thank you for your continued love and support of small business in Waco!
Eva, Mike and your OBP Team